Wrecklezz-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecklezz-Pkz

Runescape Private Server. Website for Wrecklezz-Pkz client.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?

Go down 
+3
Nick
shadow
Imstat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imstat
Admin
Imstat

PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? Empty
PostSubject: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:55 pm

PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? R9igeh
Back to top Go down
shadow

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:04 pm

the godsword's are a realy bad custom loses player's. whip's i dont think they shoulkd be in tbh admin mod crown's gold black ECT deathcape and tophat i like.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:08 am

i don't think we need the weapons, kinda ruins it all. but everything else would be good.
Back to top Go down
http://Wrecklezz-pkzz.tk
Spk

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm

i really dont think you should add the customs.. The only custom you should add is maybe the top hat.. all the other stuff looks gay and ruins the server..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:39 pm

CUSTOMS SUCK! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wrecklezzpkz.forumotion.com
Nick

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm gonna change my perspective of getting the customs because most servers with customs usually crash and lose alot of players.
Back to top Go down
http://Wrecklezz-pkzz.tk
y toxic y

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:59 am

ok guys the thing is with custom items is that it doesent use up the armor space
it uses iup the weapon and ring space but the weapons only use the weapon space.
so think about only the weapons not the armor....
Back to top Go down
x

x

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:49 am

y toxic y wrote:
ok guys the thing is with custom items is that it doesent use up the armor space
it uses iup the weapon and ring space but the weapons only use the weapon space.
so think about only the weapons not the armor....
That is easily resolvable.
Depending on the server source used; you can usually select what equipment slot the item is assigned to in the "item.JAVA, item2.JAVA, item3.JAVA and item4.JAVA"

But even if the items were in the right spots.. People would want bonuses on them - bonuses can be changed in the "item.cfg" document.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?   PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAY CHECK THESE THINGS OUT I CAN HELP PUT IN GAME MAYBE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrecklezz-Pkz :: Not So Game Related. :: Suggestions-
Jump to: